On the Road Adventures

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feb 13, Fireworks!





Wow!

Just

Wow!

The pictures aren’t anything to write home about, but to be honest I was much too busy looking to fiddle with camera, so I have a lot of off-center, too much exposure, not enough exposure, and way too much light because I was watching the spectacle and forgot to release the shutter.

But it was quite a show, indeed.

Shane, these are for you. Just look at all those pipe bombs lined up neatly across the field just waiting to go off!

And the second one is one of the explosions where they light off a drum of gas with a blinding, ear-aching whomp. Way cool! I thought for a moment that this picture broke my camera. It got so scared I had to turn everything off and back on.

More show tomorrow.


No comments: